Johnson & Johnson has agreed to provide $1.75 million in vouchers as part of a lawsuit settlement to resolve claims Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen products were contaminated with carcinogens.
Class members may submit a claim in the sun product settlement without proof of purchase.
If you purchased certain Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen products between May 26, 2015, and April 8, 2022. Products covered by the settlement are:
- Neutrogena Beach Defense Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Aerosol Sunscreen
- Aveeno Protect + Refresh Aerosol Sunscreen
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion
- Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Face Sunscreen Lotion
- Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion